Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May = Busy, Busy Month!

May is proving to be an exciting, busy, overwhelming month already. The record is officially being released June 2nd, and we are just embarking on the real work of this whole process. I feel like I am constantly learning about this ever-changing music industry, and I feel lucky to be releasing a record in a time where the artist has more control over her own fate. However, this also means more work. I am playing a couple of showcases that I am really looking forward to leading up to the release, and I have a couple of shows coming up really soon. The last hotel cafe residency show May 11, and the record release party is May 29th at the Roxy. I hope you can come out and celebrate this special event! It is going to be a party. I am really looking forward to playing a release show in my hometown of Lawrence, Kansas on June 4th. I'll keep you updated as more dates arise...:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Good luck with yours concerts at the Roxy and in all the great things coming up!

    ReplyDelete